Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blocked

Most of you already know. My blog has been blocked by the Bishop Kelly servers. This means that nowhere in the school building can you reach my blog.

One might ask, why? You could point out that there is no objectionable content on this blog. But apparently Bishop Kelly thinks differently.

I do hang out with the same crowd that hacks and puts games on the shared drive. I can't say I've become one of them, but I can say I'm on their side. Maybe it's just because it's fun to finally be able to do something on the computers that you weren't, or just something that you aren't supposed to be able to do. But none of these people are malicious, I know that.

At any rate, the story comes down to this. Those links on the sidebar? That's what's gotten me banned. There was a special YouTube link on it that was able to sidestep the Internet blocks. There was also a MySpace link of the same kind, only it was barely functional, seeing as you couldn't log on.

And so now what does one do?

No comments: