Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sore Shoulders



(You really should read the "two backpacks" post to fully understand this.)

All that extra weight is getting to me. My shoulders are aching like hell. But I'm still carrying it around.

I have to admit that it's more of a burden these days, but I've always been willing to sacrifice personal matters for the joy of randomness. You can call me a freak, but I'll take it as a complement.

I think it was yesterday when I recieved the last feather a couple of days ago. I walked into school carrying two backpacks, a saxophone case, and a huge hockey bag. Let me tell you, it looked ridiculous and it didn't feel too great either. Luckily, my friend was there and carried my hockey stick. What a great friend.

It's all just pulling together into one big mess. Finals are coming, and I'm basically losing it. I'm going insane. And my posts show. There all about finals or blogging. At least this one was about backpacks.

1 comment:

Ricky said...

It's a bummer to hear that you're shoulders are sore from carrying two backpacks around... but I gotta say that I am a senior, and I feel like this two backpack idea isn't half-bad...however, I would fill both of mine up with schoolwork, and not have the pleasure of carrying music around. Oh the joys of senior year...