Monday, November 26, 2007

Lego City

Ha. I bet you all were expecting me not to write today, but I took my day off on sunday. Just to screw with you. Sucks for you.

At any rate, we went to the YMCA again on Sunday, and to my surprise and joy, my tower was still standing. But it was no longer standing alone. When I walked in I found it standing next to several other worthy buildings including an eiffel tower. You've really got to zoom in to see all of them. But here is my tower's evolution.


It started small...


Got bigger...


I finished it.


What I found two days later.

There's the leaning tower of pisa, the Eiffel Tower, a collosseum, a tiny pyramid by the eiffel, a red totem pole, and a big cabin/watchtower. I was quite pleased with how it all turned out. Now I'm ready for today. Which is monday.

Just to remind everybody, this is my thirtieth post and my blog's been up for a month now. Yay! (confetti flying everywhere)

"There are nearly infinite ways to combine eight differently colored bricks." - The Lego Company.

No comments: