Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend in McCall: Friday Skiing


Well Hello Again. If you didn't read my last post, I'm here in McCall, staying with family - my uncle Brian, my aunt Julie, my cousin Billy, and my cousin Annie. Me and Andy ditched school at Lunch to go out to McCall with the family. We just got here yesterday, and spent last night tubing. But enough about yesterday. We spent today skiing.

Have you ever been to Brundage? You should, it's a great place to ski (or snowboard). Andy and I skiied for hours while little Billy got some snowboarding lessons. They finally set up their terrain park, called Jammer. We pretty much did that all day. Let me tell you, you can get some serious air off those jumps. Andy did a bunch of cool little tricks and I even managed to do a 180 off one of the jumps.

Around two though, we were spent, and we skiied over to pick up Billy and go home. And that's what we did, climbed back into the Lexus and drove back to the house. Mom shooed them outside once I passed out on the couch and told them to play in the snow. When I woke up she sent me out too. So we built a jump and skiied down it. I wish that I could say that it worked just fine, but it really didn't. Oh well.

We put some water on the jump though and maybe it will freeze over tonight. Til tomorrow...

No comments: