Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster


I have recently converted (sort of) to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, otherwise known as Pastafarianism or FSMism. I have recently ordered and received the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and have been doing my best to convert the school to acknowledge the Spaghedeity.

This is a perfect example of my joy in the randomness. I have been telling the good news of his noodliness for a few days now, and of course have managed to alienate quite a few people. This is their fault not mine, but I would like to note it is vastly entertaining to see their puzzled expressions when I try to preach the word.

If you know nothing about the Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster, it's an elaborate spoof on Intelligent Design created by Bobby Henderson a while back as a protest to schools teaching ID as an alternative to evolution. The funny thing is the impression that most people get from it. Pastafarians realize it's a fabrication, and this information is by no means hidden. But people still look at me like I'm crazy, and hate mail keeps rolling into Bobby Henderson's inbox.

At any rate, I am studying that aforementioned gospel now, and it is funnier than all hell. You can check all this stuff out at Venganza.org - the official website of our church. For now, though, may the FSM be with you. RAmen!

2 comments:

Andrew Badu said...

Hey Alcatraz014 hows it going man, hey look thanks for leaving a comment on my page, I appreciate, the gesture, in what you thought in my work,

my day was sorta begining to look pretty crappy, but seeing your commenent has lifted me spirits a little higher,

I wish I could play piano, man I got butter fingers Trust me, I can't play a note LOL honest,

but you must be real good, keep it up your get there, if you really try hard, oh yeh as for the RANDOMNISE I find its very interesting that your interested in alot of

Stuff, its always good be broad minded, when I was your age RANDOMISE was part of me, but not so much church, I beleive in the greater good sure and GOD of course , but church wasn't for me,

Keep opened minded about stuff and anything you understand about something try to learn, and if you still don't understand, then

debate the Issues with people who you know are fair Minded, people, sometimes surprising they could be
adults aswell as children....

well dude come to my page any time your welcome, see you later take care of yourself dude.

~Silver said...

lol it sounds funny that's for sure. I love things that take a poke at some of the controversies, I'll check it out.