Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Sidebar



Recently I have been getting a lot of hits thanks to the links on my sidebar. After taking a look at it I realize that I'm going to need to explain it a little bit.

About Me: This is just a little description of me and what I blog about. It doesn't really matter much, but if you're visiting this blog, I'd appreciate it if you took a look at my profile so I can get a better idea of how many people read.

Other Good Blogs: These are all the blogs that have affected me:
Switch 2 Plan B - My uncle's blog and the one that inspired me to start.
The Musings... Master Seth - A friend of mine started this blog, and while he's probably done, his posts are really good stories; almost Homeric.
Ricky's Blog - Seth's friend. Not much of a blog but it's interesting to see all the connections that blogs build.
Dan's Toy Museum - I thought this one was kind of quirky and decided to link it when Dan left me a positive comment on my 'A Difference' post.

Cool Links (non-blogging): Well these are the games and they've gotten me a lot of visits. Here's what they are:
Age of War: This is a fun little war flash game. Survive and destroy the enemy base by building turrets, soldiers, and evolving.
Red: An addictive little flash game, and you can finish a game in about three to five minutes. My high score is 893 seconds! Can you top that?
Missile Game 3D: Another addictive little flash game. Gets pretty difficult later on. Be sure to set your settings to touchy.
Tower Defence: I love this little tower defence game. One of my favorites.
Onslaught 2: This one's much like tower defence but a little bit different, with combos and different affects and all sorts of fun stuff. (doesn't work at school)
Stick Avalanche 2: Apart from several sexist jokes between levels, this is a timeburning little flash game where you dodge a bunch of falling ice.
Slime Soccer: Possibly the funnest multiplayer flash game around. If you're bored and by a friend, this is for you.
Hell of Sand: This game doesn't really have a point, but it's really fun. Just try it out and experiment!

Blog Archive: Here's a list of all of my posts. I've done like sixty-five now! Impressive.

A Guide To Alcatraz014: I put labels on all of my posts and now it's categorized. Just click on a word to see posts with that label.

Well that's all!

No comments: