Saturday, April 26, 2008

Banned


To add injury to insult, my account at school has now been banned. I am basically now entirely cut off from the school's computer. There's now only one of two ways for me to use the computers at school: use my little brothers account or borrow a friend's account here at school.

And why, you might ask yet again, would someone like me be banned? Well I got hacked. I should have seen it coming, I suppose. After all, my password for my school account is alcatraz014. Call me Captain Obvious.

Of course, it takes more than that.

Most BK students know all this, but for anyone who's not, let me give you an overview. Here at the school, everyone signed in on a BK account has access to the "G Drive". The G drive is a public drive that anyone can put data on. Documents. Pictures. Programs. It's the last in that list that got me in trouble. There's been a game on the G drive called Unreal Tournament. Ever since it was on there, there's been a constant war between the students and the administrators. The administrators keep deleting it and the students keep putting it back on, trying to hide it from the teachers.

These students don't usually make it far before their school account is banned. And that's exactly what happened. Whoever hacked me put Unreal back on under my account. And now I'm paying the consequences.

To make matters worse, I've got another Saturday School this weekend.

Someone stop technology. I'd like to get off.

No comments: