Monday, April 28, 2008

Back to Same Old Nothing


Well, as some of you may or may not realize, the main reason I haven't been posting as often this month has been largely due to the play. It's a bigger commitment than I realized when I joined up. Not to say anything against it of course. It was really fun, and I had a great time doing it, but it was still some work getting it all done and memorized and everything. For all of our hard work though, we did get both an article in the paper and some free food. In the end, alot of people came out and saw the play, and it was fun to do. So I'm quite content with it.

Wil I do it again? Probably.

At any rate, things come down to this. I find myself yet again with a considerable amount of spare time. And of course, I still don't seem to want to do any homework ahead of time. So where do I go? To The Internet! And it always gets me thinking after a night of surfing how incredible the technology is that we have. When you think about the processes that take place behind a TV or computer screen, there are incredibly complex and unbelievably fast things happening behind it to make the images and videos that appear to us. It's all taken for granted.

But not to say that technology is perfect. Here's just one of the biggest problems I've run into, although I admit it's specific to blogging. Here's the problem. If you've got time to blog, it often means you don't have too much to blog about. And that's exactly what's happened to me.

Well I'll have to get over it and start putting my days back into words. I've nigh forgotten how to give a good summary of a chosen day with all of my recent posts. You'll have to forgive me. I am going to try to put a little bit more work into this blog in May, and I'm sure with finals and Student Council Campaigning, I should at least have something to write about. So keep reading folks. Sorry if this month wasn't as prolific or high quality as the ones before. I've been busy, but now I'm back on track. Back to same old nothing.

No comments: