Friday, May 16, 2008

A Fiddler On The Roof

I'm not really sure what compelled me to climb up onto the roof shortly before Saturday School last Saturday, but it was a strong enough compulsion to make me do it.

When my Mom dropped me off at the school a half-hour early and the doors were still locked, I walked around and decided to take some pictures of the school that I would publish here. Here are the three I picked up before the roof.



This should give you a nice look of what Bishop Kelly looks like. But that's not all that I got. Soon, I was bored of taking these photos though, and I found myself climbing a tree and jumping to the rooftop. (I didn't really have a fiddle, but I did think it was an interesting title)

You remember that photo from the 'May' post? That was one of these photos. My Bishop Kelly readers should recognize these right away.


Here's the football field

Here's the Carly Center

And here's me, sucessfully on the roof as this pictures proves.

I thought it was funny that as I walked around up there, I found a hackey sack that my friend had thrown up there a week ago. It was just lying there next to one of the vents. I picked it up and after taking my pictures, it was time for Saturday School, so I climbed down, safe. I got in and fould a few of my friends already there. I showed them the pictures I had gotten, and they laughed.

Unfortunately, the teacher happened to hear all of this...

No comments: