Monday, February 4, 2008

Recovery Through CoFSM


It's been a few days since the Groundhog's incident now, and I've been getting on pretty well. Considering, anyhow (If you don't know, read my 'Groundhog's Day' post).

Best thing to do now is of course to try to pray that things return to normal. It helps me to take up some new interests and make some new friends; it gets my minds off things. In fact I've taken up a brand new interest that is quite interesting. Have you ever heard about the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I'm gonna go into this in more depth later.

At any rate, just a few notes. Don't be surprised if I don't post as often as I used to, I'll probably only do 15 in a month now. And don't think I'm heartless because I'm not continually posting about Gary. I don't want to depress you. "Laugh and the world will laugh with you. Cry and you cry alone."

No comments: