Thursday, November 29, 2007

A fair enough Thursday



Fair enough day today. I’ve got nearly no homework except for a few things I’d like to get done ahead of time. To be honest that’s not usually my style. My style for school is usually the procrastinating mindset. Of course, this isn’t unlike most high schoolers, but I’ve changed my mindset today. Finals are coming up faster than I would like, and I’m suddenly thinking to myself, “Better do it today. It could be harder tomorrow.”

And just as it should be. As I have mentioned before, procrastination is the root of all evil. You never know what could happen tomorrow, so why wait for then? When you find out your huge project is due tomorrow, it helps when you don’t have to worry about the silly vocabulary worksheets that you haven’t done yet.

Speaking of workbooks, I’m going to have to make some decisions here. I’ve lost several schoolbooks, and I can’t decide whether to foot the bill myself or try to make it as long as I can without it. Currently I’m missing my Spanish hardback textbook, my Spanish workbook, and my vocabulary workbook. That could add up to as much as ninety dollars if they’re expensive. I’ve got one hundred dollars saved up in my debit account, but I can’t decide. That’s the thing about money; it’s hard to spend in moderation. I seem to go either go crazy, or save every penny. Well that’s life.

I’ve also found that I’m not supposed to blog during the week. My mom says I spend too much time downstairs. To hell with her, I don’t care what she does; I’ll find a way around it. I didn’t write daily for a month to have someone essentially shut down my blog. I’ll do something. Maybe write on the weekend or get more people to write blurbs. Whatever it takes, but you all can count on me being back here every day God willing. Keep reading!


“The shifts of Fortune test the reliability of friends.”- Marcus Tullius Cicero

No comments: