Thursday, November 8, 2007

Blogger's Block Part 2 (Sleep Troubles)




Who ever invented daylight savings was an asshole. Trust me. When you have to get up at 6:00 A.M. every morning, you don't appreciate when someone comes along and screws up your schedule. Thanks to this dumb idea, I've been waking up an hour earlier than my alarm clock. I then I have to sit there, restless, for an hour. This is ridiculous. I'm waking up way earlier than I need to, and there's nothing I can do but wait for my body to adapt. I almost fell asleep in class (to the dismay of my English teacher).

But, that's not what this post is about. I'm finishing my day. My last post took us up to fourth period - Conceptual Physics.

Lunch - Self-explanatory. I guess I'm lucky; the cafeteria food isn't half bad and if I forget my wallet I can always ask the high faculty(Vice prinicipal, Dean of Students, President, Principal). It's actually kind of funny when I do. Kids come up to me and ask, "Did the vice principal just give you money?" Definitely one of my favorite subjects.

Fifth period - Spanish. I do ok learning foreign languages, but the teacher has this really dumb system of "muy biens" where you have to get a certain amount of participation points by the end of the quarter. Unless you raise your hand for every question and brownnose like there's no tommorrow, it's inconcievable to me how to reach the absurd number he demands. On top of that, there's quite a few of my enemies in this class...

Sixth period - Speech. I've got the same teacher for English as I do for speech. He is, like I said, vivid. I really do well in speech. It's probably my only subject where I can coast and still get an A. Of course, he occasionally assigns a big speech, but any competent student I.E. me can ace these. I'm just sad it's only one semester.

Seventh period - Theology. I like the teacher for this class, but I know alot of people who don't. The homework level is just a little bit below average, but I'm not complaining. I'm pretty much indifferent for Theology anyhow. It can be a pretty dry subject. But again, there are people in the class who don't like me.

After school - squat. I rarely ever do anything noteworthy after 3:10. Yeah. Oh well. That's my day.


"Oh here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again." - Ok Go, Here It Goes Again

No comments: