Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blog Changes



If any of you have been reading, and I'm sure you have, you probably have noticed the difference in the template and heading. Do you like it? I did. My last one was way too bland, and I couldn't get my computer to change that horrid picture behind the heading. This is much better, and I'm able to download pictures now.

Of course, this sort of thing comes with a catch. Apparently the only place I can upload pictures to my header or videos to my blog is through the school. So I'm supposed to handle all the technical aspects of the blog now from school. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that sort of thing in twenty minutes. Oh well, I'll figure something out. I'll probably be playing around with the templates alot, so don't be surprised if my blog looks alot different every time you see it.

I took a look at my profile again today and found that my views had soared to an amazing thirty- three views! That's eleven time three! I would've wished for a more divisible number, but that is impressing. That means I get about two profile views on average a day. I'm gaining some steam here.

If any of you voted on either of my polls, thank you very much. The first one (If I put a poll on my blog...) will be closed Wednesday at noon. So if you haven't voted yet go ahead. Funny I got so many votes, I though it was more of a rhetorical question. Luckily I haven't got any 'no' votes yet.

I bet you're still waiting for the picture up there to appear, aren't you? Well tough luck, that is my picture.

In other news, I've been thinking lately about my blog and I decided that I'm going to pick one of my friends to be and editor for it. He'd have to help me out deciding the templates and figuring out a logo for the blog. I also have a friend with a digital camera, so we can maybe count on some more pictures of me (I know, I can't wait either.) And in a couple of days I'll put up another poll for whether or not I should put an advertisement up on my blog. While it may be a soreye, it will earn me money. But I won't put it up without viewer's consent.

But that's enough technical stuff for now. Remember the kid who I talked about in some of my previous posts who I said got my bracelet if I died? Well tommorrow, you'll all get to meet the bracelet heir...


"We blog. Small, yet solid, spheres of life, shot-gunned out there into cyberspace." - Brian Richard Cieslak

No comments: